Real Estate Development and Consulting
Whether your company is privately held with you being the person wearing all of the hats, or a small private equity firm or a large real estate development firm, we can assist you in all aspects and phases of organizing, operating and managing your business needs. We offer real estate consulting services in the following areas:
- CFO advisory services:
- Accounting and financial review against leading market indicators to track and improve profit and cash flow results,
- Back-Office / Human resources evaluations and planning, managing skilled-labor shortages, etc.,
- Market alignment and sales improvements,
- Operational process improvements to increase efficiency,
- Offering extensive expertise in the real estate market to add value to your existing business-related activities;
- Managed Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), including:
- Accounting data entry, invoice processing, collections, treasury management, bank reconciliations, process and procedures documentation, etc.
- Lease abstraction, lease unification, cam billings / reconciliations, acquisition, revenue vs expense reconciliations, etc.
- Data governance, retrieval and movement, analysis / warehousing and reporting, validation and issue management;
- Asset management;
- Site search and feasibility, due diligence and acquisition services;
- Environmental Studies;
- Real Estate planning and development;
- National, regional and local market studies;
- Concierge Services;
- Personnel and benefits consulting.
Technology Development and Consultation
At Ecadent Technology, we are experts at information technology integration. We believe that for you to maximize your market engagement you have to have technology solutions that integrate your business model with your marketing and management teams with your target market. All too often we find customers that will throw money into web site projects quickly so they are “on the net,” but the mistake they make most often is that they didn’t have a balanced plan of attack that incorporates all of their standard business model components.
- Components like identifying their target markets;
- Designing an internet marketing strategy that attracts their target markets;
- Reviewing your IT infrastructure and making recommendations for improvements;
- Recommend strategies on how to improve customer interaction and management and efficiency improvements;
- Increase efficiencies by designing processes that allow customers to have direct access to process all transactions online thereby reducing back office overhead.
We will help you identify the basics of your business model and assist you on developing a plan that incorporates our improvements into a well-balanced plan that will enable you to maximize engagement with your market.